By using the www.islandher.com site, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Although we make every effort to ensure the information we provide is accurate and update, the information contained in this website is not intended and must not be taken to be the provision or practice of medical advice or services nor a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have questions, concerns about your health or treatment or would like more information, contact your doctor. Always see your doctor or other qualified health professional before starting or changing any treatment.
Everything you see or read on www.islandher.com is owned by us or used with permission. You may not copy, use or retransmit anything from or for our site without our permission. You are not allowed to post or distribute any material you do not own or which you do not have permission to use. Ignoring this policy may result in copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights violation.
All questions and submissions you send become the property of Islandher Limited and it can edit, rewrite and use or reuse the content in any way with or without attribution.
All areas on www.islandher.com are public and not private communications. Chats and other communications by our users are not necessarily our viewpoints and should not be viewed as being endorsed by us. We have the right to remove, without notice, any content received from a user that’s inappropriate. www.islandher.com may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by parties other than us. We can, whenever we want, edit or delete any content displayed on www.islandher.com.
By using www.islandher.com you agree to protect and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that may result from the use of this service, your posting of any material to the site, or the transmission of any content through this service, or your breach of these terms of service.
The views expressed within this site are not necessarily those of www.islandher.com
Islandher Limited is the owner, administrator and manager of www.islandher.com. Any formal correspondence relating to the management of www.islandher.com should be forwarded to P O Box 16-139, Sandringham, Auckland 1351, New Zealand.
Any content you submit must at the time of submission be yours to do with as you wish. By contributing the said content you are declaring:
- you have the right to make the work available to www.islandher.com;
- you grant www.islandher.com a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution;
- the supplied content is not defamatory in any way, shape or form; and
- your contribution does not infringe any law.
Further to the above, by submitting the content you:
- indemnify www.islandher.com against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by www.islandher.com as a result of your breach of the above declaration; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the site and the purposes specified above.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
All prizes are drawn at random, unless otherwise stated. Once a competition has been drawn the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. A person can only enter a competition once and prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
The winners of each competition will be notified via email or phone and www.islandher.com take no responsibility for prizes or entries that are lost. Prizes will be delivered to the address given on the entry sheet.
We reserve the right to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes. www.islandher.com is the sole promoter of all our competitions.