Malo lava fellow Island beauties! We hope you have all had a great week so far!
For those of us who love to leave our flowing Island locks out (especially in the summer!) we’ve found the perfect product for you! Plus the latest in Wedding dresses – 50 shades of Grey Gowns and a glimpse at our favourite moment of the week – our beautiful islands gracing the Olympic ceremony with pride!
1. When you don’t have the time to beautifully braid those locks, the long – wavy – and slightly tousled hair style is still a classic look for the Island princess. We’ve found the perfect product which adds the glow to your locks while still managing to tame those waves (because we all know they will come out and play, whether we like it or not!). You can also put this on your hair before curling, pin a flower to the back and voila!
2. We love the Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in ‘Mademoiselle’ we found! While every woman should experiment with lipstick at some point in her life, this beautiful soft pink-brown shade is highly requested by celebrity make-up artists like Ashley Ward. The shade is known as the universally flattering colour for all skin tones!
3. With all our girlfriends reading the book 50 Shades of Grey, we couldn’t help but gather up our favourite bridal dress options in the most talked about shade! It’s the new trend for wedding gowns, with the new silvery grey shimmer that is unique, unconventional (if you dare) but also beautiful in its own respect!
4. Nicki Minaj’s nail polish line is still hugely talked about since it was launched in January. Named after her hit tracks, our favourite colours we love this week are the bold shimmering “Fly” and the metallic plum “Super Bass” shatter. These colours will definitely add a funky pop to any outfit! You can order from www.nailpolishandmore.com
5. Our favourite moment of the week of course, was seeing our beautiful pacific nations proudly representing themselves at the opening ceremony of the Olympics! Our Pacific nations are known as the smallest teams with the biggest hearts! We are proud of our athletes who are representing our beautiful cultures on a worldwide platform, and we wish them all the best!
Soifua darls! xx